Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Top Three Thursday!!


Top Three Thursday!


Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.


Today, I decided to post about my TOP three songs I enjoy today. . .maybe not tomorrow and different from yesterday. See, I love music. My house always has music playing in the background, my car, my dock, my boat, you name it. When I run or work out, I ALWAYS have some tunes on. I grew up the same way. Every Friday night, we would sit back and listen to music with family and friends. Most of the time it would end up with dancing. Sooooo much fun. Saturdays were our cleaning days and I can see my mom now cleaning the whole house and the music going. The windows up and a cool breeze flowing through the house. Then on Sunday, music before church and then during church. Great memories.

I love all kinds of music. I am not a musician, however, I played the baritone in middle school for 3 years. It can change my mood in an instant.


Here we go:









No comments:

Post a Comment