Friday, June 10, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge!!!! Day 1


I am participating in 30 Day Blog Challenge. I think this should be fun!

Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


Yep, this is me. Nothing fancy or exotic. Just a plain old southern girl!

Now for the 15 "interesting" facts:

1. I am a pharmacist and married a dentist.

2. I love beer. . . particularly Blue Moon, Shock Top, Stella.

3. I ran in 2 half marathons in the past year!

4. I visit Disney World at least twice a year.

5. I run so I can drink beer!

6. I recently was diagnosed with melanoma, however, lucky for me I caught it in time.

7. I am not a good cook, but would love to be.

8. I took clogging this year and was in my first recital.

9. I love to dance!

10. I am a procrastinator!

11. I live on beautiful Lake Gaston.

12. I am not a good blogger!

13. I am very hard on myself as a mom, wife, and friend.

14. I love a campfire in the fall.

15. I do not do a good job of "fixing up" to go out of the house. I love shorts, sweats, and t-shirts!


No comments:

Post a Comment