Monday, August 15, 2011

I Finally Read It!

I am NOT much of a reader. I completed 4 years of undergrad followed by 4 years of Pharmacy school without reading a whole book. Over the last couple of years, I have read the Twilight series. . . which was totally awesome and I wanted my own vampire. I have read Dear John and After You. This has been in the last year that I have completed these books. I know, kind of sad. Yesterday, I completed the boo The Help. It was a great book and held my attention very well. (That is very important) I finished reading it in 3 days!!! I can't wait to see the movie. I probably will not go to the theater, just wait for it to come out on DVD.

Back to School soon!
The kids start school next Monday. It has been a great summer, however, it went by too fast!
This week, we do our usual back to school stuff. Sort school supplies, clothes shopping, and try to get to bed a little early each day to be ready for the night before school starts. My goal this year: PACK LUNCHES EVERY DAY!

Running
What, what is that? I have only ran 3 times this summer. Too hot, no time, and too lazy. I hate mornings, which is the best time to run. When the kids get back to school, I am hoping to get back to running. I want to feel the enjoyment of running! I miss the feeling of wanting to run instead of feeling I have to run. Kind of weird!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVED The Help! Such a wonderful book; I could hardly put it down. The movie was pretty good too.

    Hope you're able to get out for a run soon. Maybe when the weather cools a little.

    ReplyDelete