Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Who I love being!

Today's blog is about who I love being.
1. I love being one of Gods children. He guides me and protects me daily. God has blessed me with my family and friends.
3. I love being a pharmacist. I have worked as a pharmacist for 11 years. I love helping and educating patients every day.
4. I love being a wife, especially to Ted. He is my best friend. He is the best dad ever! He supports me and respects me. I love you!
5. I LOVE being a MOM and that is why I posted
the picture. This is my TRUE calling. This picture represents the best of life. My 3 children are my everything. Ash is my heart, Ted is my happiness, and Andy is my gift.
I look back at 11 years ago prior to having children. I was career oriented and wanted nothing but to work as a pharmacist full-time. Wow! how things change. I work 3 days a week and would love to stay at home and be a full-time MOM only. My dear husband supports my staying at home, however, at this point I am struggleing with leaving my career that I worked so hard for. As I end this post, I am reminded of two quotes:
"The phrase "working mother" is redundant."
-- Jane Sellman

A mother is she who can take the place of all others but
whose place no one else can take."
-- Cardinal Mermillod

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment